EXPERT to INFLUENCER: 12 Key Skills to Attract New Clients, Increase Sales and Leverage your Personal Brand to Become an Industry Leader
The old ways of growing a business have changed.
Social media has levelled the playing field and it’s become easier than ever to compete with the big players in your industry.
Whether you’re a Thought Leader, Trusted Advisor, Academic or Expert, the way you position and market yourself is now more important than ever. Simply adding to the noise is not going to work, yet your ability to connect and engage an audience to grow your business and opportunities has never been better than now.
This book will:
- Uncover the 12 secret activities to grow your business and opportunities
- Explore which activities to focus on and the right sequence so you don’t lose time on the wrong activities
- Discover the ways you can amplify you to bring new levels of visibility and connection with your audience to improve your positioning and elevate your platform.
CONFIDENCE: Sell Yourself in Medical Interviews
We all hate selling ourselves, but interviews are one of those times where you can’t be shy. You have to stand out from the crowd of course, and there’s a way to give the panel what they want to hear without sounding like you’re blowing your own trumpet.
From this book you will learn:
- What the interview panel want to hear.
- Specific skills you need to sell yourself effectively.
- How to craft your answers so that they demonstrate that you’re the best person for the job.
- A framework to build effective answers to behavioural, scenario and ethical questions.
- Techniques to increase your confidence, how to anticipate what questions the panel might ask and how to practice in the lead up to the big day.
CONNECT: How to Leverage your LinkedIn Profile for Business Growth and Lead Generation
Use LinkedIn to CONNECT, with Jane Anderson, Personal Branding Expert.
The introduction of LinkedIn has seen an unprecedented opportunity for businesses and consultants.
Never before has there been an opportunity for businesses and consultants to identify, engage and connect with their ideal audience like there is with LinkedIn.
By the end of this book, you will have the strategies you need to generate leads and grow your business. You will understand the strategy around using LinkedIn and be armed with practical steps that you can implement straight away to see real results. Your outcomes will be stronger and you will be leading the competition on this new playing field.
IMPACT: How to Build Your Personal Brand in the Connection Economy
Discover how to create “corporation you” without being a tall poppy.
We’re no longer in the industrial or information age.
We’re now in the connection economy. The economy where your ability to stand out, connect with others and position yourself in your career and business mean security. It means you won’t be left behind but instead be ahead of the pack.
Companies and governments don’t want people who want jobs for life anymore. They want innovation, ideas and networks to thrive in volatile economic times. We are bombarded with information and choices every day. Hard work alone doesn’t cut it anymore.