TRUSTED: The Level Above Influence
In a world of disruption and constant change, we've become more transparent than ever. No longer are just the banking sector, politics and medical industries subject to high levels of scrutiny.
Organisations and their leaders at all levels are challenged with adapting to changing customer demands, leading growth and attracting and retaining great talent. They're being asked to be more transparent, authentic and credible than ever.
In this sea of noise and trying to make sense of so much change, customers and employees connect with those who they trust.
In Jane's new book, she uncovers:
- The 9 key skills of high trust brands and global influencers that lead with influence and communicate during change.
- The specific activities that authentic people and organisations master to demonstrate high levels of trust
- The roles of authenticity, humility, vulnerability and empathy and the connection to becoming a respected leader and organisation
- What influential leaders do differently to manage their mindset to inspire others, create highly connected teams and resilient workforces ready for the future of work.
Due for release December 2018
Click below to pre-order your printed copy!
Every Entrepreneurs Guide: Successful Entrepreneurs Under 40
The very nature of being a young entrepreneur and an innovator means that, from a very early age, you fully embrace ambiguity and are comfortable with being challenged regularly.
Choosing this career path is completely irrational because the odds of succeeding are dismal, but most succeed because of their unwavering belief, laser focus on delivering and persistence.
Successful Entrepreneurs Under 40 recognizes and celebrates the outstanding contribution made by individual men and women to their businesses and, in many cases, their local communities – all before reaching the age of 40.
The entrepreneurs profiled in this book:
Dionne Taylor, Natalie Scanlon, Jane Anderson, Jack Buchanan, Jack Mason, Keith McNiven, Graeme Risby and Rob Larmour, Monica Karpinski, Karoli Hindriks, Alex Badita, Elliot Myatt and Guy Heynes, Andrey Kudievskiy, Ryan Murtagh, Diana Greenhalgh and Nitesh Bhatia.
EXPERT to INFLUENCER: 12 Key Skills to Attract New Clients, Increase Sales and Leverage your Personal Brand to Become an Industry Leader
The old ways of growing a business have changed.
Social media has levelled the playing field and it's become easier than ever to compete with the big players in your industry.
Whether you're a Thought Leader, Trusted Advisor, Academic or Expert, the way you position and market yourself is now more important than ever. Simply adding to the noise is not going to work, yet your ability to connect and engage an audience to grow your business and opportunities has never been better than now.
This book will:
- Uncover the 12 secret activities to grow your business and opportunities
- Explore which activities to focus on and the right sequence so you don't lose time on the wrong activities
- Discover the ways you can amplify you to bring new levels of visibility and connection with your audience to improve your positioning and elevate your platform.
CONFIDENCE: Sell Yourself in Medical Interviews
We all hate selling ourselves, but interviews are one of those times where you can’t be shy. You have to stand out from the crowd of course, and there’s a way to give the panel what they want to hear without sounding like you’re blowing your own trumpet.
From this book you will learn:
- What the interview panel want to hear.
- Specific skills you need to sell yourself effectively.
- How to craft your answers so that they demonstrate that you’re the best person for the job.
- A framework to build effective answers to behavioural, scenario and ethical questions.
- Techniques to increase your confidence, how to anticipate what questions the panel might ask and how to practice in the lead up to the big day.
CONNECT: How to Leverage your LinkedIn Profile for Business Growth and Lead Generation
Use LinkedIn to CONNECT, with Jane Anderson, Personal Branding Expert.
The introduction of LinkedIn has seen an unprecedented opportunity for businesses and consultants.
Never before has there been an opportunity for businesses and consultants to identify, engage and connect with their ideal audience like there is with LinkedIn.
By the end of this book, you will have the strategies you need to generate leads and grow your business. You will understand the strategy around using LinkedIn and be armed with practical steps that you can implement straight away to see real results. Your outcomes will be stronger and you will be leading the competition on this new playing field.
IMPACT: How to Build Your Personal Brand in the Connection Economy
Discover how to create “corporation you” without being a tall poppy.
We’re no longer in the industrial or information age.
We’re now in the connection economy. The economy where your ability to stand out, connect with others and position yourself in your career and business mean security. It means you won’t be left behind but instead be ahead of the pack.
Companies and governments don’t want people who want jobs for life anymore. They want innovation, ideas and networks to thrive in volatile economic times. We are bombarded with information and choices every day. Hard work alone doesn’t cut it anymore.