We are in the centre of
the perfect storm.
According to US Labour Studies, by 2020 50% of the workforce will be self-employed. Along with that, more than 60% of small businesses in Australia are started by women.
In 2015, Futurist Dr Graeme Codrington identified that one of the most in-demand skills through to 2025 is Personal Branding. The ability to self- promote, share your expertise and self-manage is the new version of bullet-proofing your career.
As a result, we have two groups of people who need each other:
- Experts in their industry who need marketing support to market them to grow their practice and stand out from the crowd.
- Marketing and Support staff, especially women and working mums, who have the ability to leverage their expertise to help these experts grow their practices.
This program has been designed to provide you with the skills and practical tools to not only be able to help an expert grow their practice but to help you market yourself to find those who need your support.
As a result not only will you have a highly relevant and in-demand set of skills setting you up for the future, you will also
- be able to set yourself apart from others competing for similar roles
- provide a unique value proposition to be able to work with your dream client
- become a revenue generator rather than a cost centre for your expert.
Who program is suited for:
- Business Managers or Virtual Assistants who support Experts, Consultants, Speakers and Coaches
- Marketing Consultants who manage marketing activities for Industry Experts
- Copywriters who support experts with blogging, web copy and marketing expertise
- Experts in their Industry just getting started or working alongside their Business Manager
Topics covered include:
- Database Management: How to establish, grow and maintain tour database to achieve a 40% open rate.
- Tribe Building: Identify the specific metrics need to ensure your practice not only survives but thrives
- Call Cycles: Create the ideal habits and routines for the greatest impact on your revenue targets
- Email Marketing: Explore the hidden secrets to increasing your open rate in your newsletters and reducing unsubscribes
- Social Media Marketing: Build your confidence in knowing how to run a social media campaign for an expert and why it's so different than other businesses.
- Content Planning: Create a schedule of content that will have the most effective outcome for the expert to grow their practice.
- Webcasts: Identify the most effective way to grow your experts' list online. Perfect for all levels of expert, from startup to seasoned.
- Speaker Marketing: Learn how to market your expert with the most effective collaterals required
- Podcasting: Uncover how to effectively create a powerful podcast and leverage the content your expert creates
- Referal Marketing: Explore how to create word of mouth marketing for your expert and how to keep gaining more
- LinkedIn: Learning how to use one of the most powerful social media tools for business growth. This one is key to moving from an expert to an influencer
- Website Marketing: Knowing what needs to where, how to identify the key metrics for sales from the website is one of the most important marketing activities for your expert.
This 2-day program Includes:
- 2 Day Face to Face Workshop with Jane (valued at $2000)
- 12 months access to almost 2 hours of video training (valued at $1500) templates, resources and tools
- Access to the Connect LinkedIn for Lead Generation online program (valued at $500)
- 12-month standard access to the Certified Practitioners Directory (after which time you can choose the level of access you prefer)
- Access to Jane's Private Personal Branding Facebook Group (valued at $1000)
- A copy of Expert to Influencer and Connect (valued at $60)
- A follow-up coaching session with One of Jane's team (valued at $500)
- Access to 12 months of webcasts and updates (valued at $6000)
This face to face program will be delivered annually in Australia and the US.
After completing this program you will:
- Have access to and undertake the Lead Generation Indicator, the world's first diagnostic measuring marketing gaps that prevent experts in their industry from growing their practice.
- Have the ability to identify the specific marketing gaps holding an expert back form business growth.
- Advise the expert on the activities that need to be undertaken in a clear sequential order and empowers you to take the lead in these tasks.
- Give feedback on progress to your expert.
- Integrate your current software programs into the LGI activities.
- At the end of this program, you will be requested to submit your portfolio for assessment to confirm that you have acquired the skills to market an industry expert. Provided you meet all assessment criteria you will be able to promote yourself as a Certified Authority Marketing Specialist using the logo below.