CONFIDENCE: Sell Yourself in Medical Interviews
We all hate selling ourselves, but interviews are one of those times where you can’t be shy. You have to stand out from the crowd of
course, and there’s a way to give the panel what they want to hear without sounding like you’re blowing your own trumpet.
From this book you will learn:
- What the interview panel want to hear.
- Specific skills you need to sell yourself effectively.
- How to craft your answers so that they demonstrate that you’re the best person for the job.
- A framework to build effective answers to behavioural, scenario and ethical questions.
- Techniques to increase your confidence, how to anticipate what questions the panel might ask and how to practice in the lead up to the big day.
Order your copy today!
$29.95 + Postage