Thank you for purchasing the Confidence Webinar Series.
Please ensure you register your place via the links provided below for each session.
CONFIDENCE WEBINAR SERIES: Get onto your chosen speciality, stand out from the competition and prepare in half the time.
+ Have a medical interview coming up?
+ It’s your one shot and you want to get it right?
+ It’s highly competitive and you need to stand out from the competition?
Medical interviews are unique and require much more preparation than jobs in other industries. They are highly competitive and require a lot of attention to detail in the preparation.
This Medical Interview Webinar Program is designed to give you insight into the process, how it works and what you need to do to prepare.
Session 1: How to Stand Out With Confidence and Conviction
Monday 4th July 2016 at 5:00pm
- Why you need to sell yourself effectively to a panel
- Where are you on the scale of being ready?
- Three factors that make you stand out and have confidence
- Specialities and how the panel assess you
- Managing unconscious bias from the panel and knowing what they want to hear.
Please click here to register your place for Session 1.
- Questions that the panel could ask
- The Magic 5 questions to prepare
- Framework for answering almost any question you’re asked
- Behavioural questions including example and ethnic based questions.
Please click here to register your place for Session 2.
- The right sequence of Practice, Preparation and Planning for the interview
- Body language and its impact on your scoring
- Working with your family and colleagues for practice
- How to deal with panel members who are rude, interrupt and give no feedback during interviews
Please click here to register your place for Session 3.
You will receive:
- Access to the webinars and able to ask questions.
- Access to the recording of the webinars to have as a resource for future (valued at $500)
- A copy of Jane’s book “Confidence: Sell Yourself In Medical Interviews” (valued at $30)
- Access to other resources, past questions and tools to help you prepare (valued at $250).
Here’s what some have had to say:
Jane is absolutely amazing and I highly recommend her services. This was the first year that I was offered an interview for the highly competitive dermatology program. After 5 years of trying I was keen to get on. Before the interview training I was nervous, flustered, awkward and had a strange and nervous tone to my voice. After 1 session with Jane, I was confident and able to sell myself. After my first session I continued to practice with my husband who was shocked at the difference and made the comment ”wow… you sound like a Power Woman”. I have just recently found out that I got onto the program and I am sure that I would not have been able to get on with out my interview training sessions with Jane.
I have used my new found skills in my career. I am more aware of how to put my best foot forward, how to sell myself in what I say and how I dress. I have already noticed a difference in the way patient’s treat me and respond to me based on the way I present myself, the way I highlight my skills and what I wear. I can’t stop raving about my experiences with Jane and I have even given mum and dad a copy of her book (which I read from front to back). I think everyone is getting sick of me saying ‘Jane says ….’ Thank you once again Jane!!
Dear Jane, This email is just to say a big “thank you” for your incredibly helpful interview skills training session earlier this year. As you know, I had an unsuccessful interview last year, so I was extremely nervous and anxious about undergoing the process again. However, when I had my interview in August I was calm, confident and felt that I presented myself to the interview panel to the very best of my ability….. and I just found out yesterday that my application for the dermatology program was a success!
I know that I wouldn’t have been able to achieve this without your guidance. Thank you so much for your coaching session – it is literally responsible for turning my dream job into a reality and I can’t thank you enough!
I will definitely recommend your interview skills training to all the other budding dermatologists!
Hi Jane! I got in to Derm!!! Thank you so, so much for all your help and wise advice. Happy to help out with any future candidates if you ever need anything.Thanks again!”