Expert to Influencer 90 Day Mentoring Program
Are you a Subject Matter Expert or Trusted Advisor in your industry?
Need more leverage with your message to skyrocket your leads and increase your visibility?
Almost all high achievers in society have mentors to guide them, encourage them and help them make the most of their potential.
Have you noticed:
- You have great content, thinking and expertise but you are not being able to access the right clients?
- Your thought leadership is not being leveraged effectively but you don’t know what to do next?
- Clients follow people, visionaries, leaders who are prepared to show the way ahead?
- You’re really talented at what you do. Not necessarily great at marketing and selling yourself. You struggle to find the balance between humility and standing out from the crowd.
- You find it hard to know what to focus on for lead generation. You have colleagues and friends saying things like “build your list, create an online course, start a blog or speak at events”. So you’re trying everything, but you now feel spread too thin, not achieving sales and frustrated, perhaps resigning yourself to being an employee or contractor.
I’ve noticed things change when you have a mentor who has been there before and can give you a healthy dose of “do this next”. Some of the world’s greatest business people have said they have had great mentors and coaches who can keep them accountable, bounce ideas off and understand the challenges they’re facing. I’m all about results and outcomes. Don’t get me wrong, I like a laugh! But if you’re feeling like you’ve done your apprenticeship and want to get this show on the road, let’s do it!
By the end of this Expert to Influencer Mentoring program, you will:
- Learn the methodology to deliver programs that are returning an income of $120,000 per year to your practice.
- Uncover how to build over 15,000 followers on your social media, a database of ideal clients and a lead generation plan to grow your business.
- Achieve at least 3200 on your database of ideal clients and an open rate of 40%. This is the ideal number to grow your practice with full momentum.
- Unpack 50 pieces of your Intellectual Property and learn how to develop them into an offer that is commercially smart
- Identify the perfect book to write to grow your practice and become a recognised and leading INFLUENCER in your field, and then create it!
- Identify how to market yourself to speak at events in front of your ideal clients and sell from the stage.
- Be positioned as a respected expert in your field to increase leads, work with your ideal clients and deliver the programs you want to deliver rather than those you feel like you need to pay the bills.
- Amplify your profile to create security for your own business and access new revenue streams.
So this Expert to Influencer Mentoring program is ideal for you if;
- You’re a Consultant trying to remove the lumpiness and stress of sporadic income that creates the rollercoaster and stressful lifestyle of cashflow pressure.
- Considering leaving your job and want to prepare to take the next step with minimal risk and build your platform.
- Have the commitment to do the work and just need a plan, some support and accountability.You’re ready to write your book, you’re just not sure what the best book would be to write based on what you’re trying to create.
- You need a social media strategy and to prioritise and better manage social platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- You need a comprehensive content plan that maximises your productivity, thought leadership and reduces wasting time on the wrong activities that don’t work.
- You want to learn how to get paid speaking events but unsure how to acquire them.
- You’re sick of wasting your money on people who don’t understand you and your business.
Not ideal for you if;
- You want someone else to do the work for you.
- You’re not passionate and inspired to achieve results.
- You don’t want to write a book.
A leader has a strong vision: for themselves, their business and their industry. They are able to inspire and motivate others through education and effective communication. There are three key elements to successful leadership:
- Thought Leadership. Unpack your thinking. As a thought leader, you need to clearly articulate your insights and unique perspective. Add to the body of work being done in your area of expertise. Start conversations. And anticipate and answer your audience’s most pressing questions.
- Practice Leadership. You may be a leader in your field, but are you a leader within your own business practice? If you have staff, virtual assistants or support people, how are you leading them? How often do you touch base with them to ensure you’re on the same wavelength? It’s important you guide them and provide feedback so they can help drive your business in the right direction.
- Industry Leadership. To be the leader in your field, you must believe it and act like it. Make the most of every opportunity to demonstrate your industry leadership to others: keynotes, participating in industry forums, creating a LinkedIn group and writing your own book.
Use all available resources to your maximum advantage. How can you make the most of what you already have to boost your positioning, streamline processes and make more sales? The three elements of leverage are:
- Prioritisation. We often lament that we have no time. “There’s only one of me. I can only do so much!” But what this usually means is that we’re spending too much time on the wrong things. If you deal with all the “small stuff” first and don’t prioritise your time, you’ll lose focus of the big picture and miss the more profitable opportunities.
- People: Too often, we try to spread ourselves too thin. To remain focused on your vision, you must manage and leverage your team effectively. What skills do they have? Are there any gaps in their capabilities? Delegate where possible and decide if you can work with a virtual team or whether you need support staff with you on the front line.
- Positioning. Once you unpack your thought leadership, you need to use it to its absolute potential to grow your positioning. Think once and use often. This means making the most of social media, keynotes, workshops and mentoring sessions to share your expertise and drive home your key message.
3. Lead Generation
This is fundamental to your sales pipeline. A lead-generation strategy will help you find new leads and clients. This isn’t about “hustling” people. Remember, being an Influencer means genuinely wanting to help people. Successful lead generation is about educating your target market – the people who would benefit the most from your services.
- Influence. Don’t sit back and wait for sales to magically appear. Take control over the sales process to get more clients and grow your business. People are more likely to work with someone they know, like and trust. These things are essential to having influence. So, reach out to your audience, educate them, connect with them and foster positive relationships – online and offline.
- Income. When you have a lead-generation strategy, your income will increase. But you also need to have a sales target. Know what you want to earn and create a strategy that details the exact steps you need to take to achieve that figure.
- Indicators. These are quantifiable measures that indicate whether what you’re doing is working or not. For example, the number of new e-newsletter subscribers you receive in a month, the number of people who register for your webinar, the number of social media followers you have. These give you an idea of the amount of leads and potential sales you are creating.
The Practice Growth Model demonstrates how these three key areas overlap and work together to grow your business:
At the intersection of Leadership and Leverage, you have the ability to amplify your area of expertise – through your thought leadership, use of time, your team and positioning. This is called platform.
At the intersection of Leverage and Lead Generation, you increase your sales. By leveraging your team’s skills and prioritising your time, you can focus on using your positioning to reach a bigger audience and generate sales.
At the intersection of Leadership and Lead Generation, you can focus on industry leadership and innovation to drive up your pricing. Effectively managing your business practice means you can spend more time contributing to your industry and bringing greater results for your clients, which leads to greater profits.
So, if you’re concerned your business isn’t growing as it should, don’t simply throw your hands up in the air. By focusing on Leadership, Leverage and Lead Generation, you can see what steps you need to take to make your Influencer business a profitable and sustainable one.
The Expert to Influencer Mentoring Program includes:
- A personal one-on-one 2.5-hour strategic business planning session with Jane, debriefing your Lead Generation Indicator report and designing the 6-month Thought Leadership Practice strategy with you. (valued at $2,000)
- 3 months of weekly 1 hour 1-1 coaching sessions face to face or on Skype (that’s 4 per month. If you’re in Brisbane we can do Face to Face (I’m on the southside) or when I’m in Melbourne or Sydney we can do Face to Face in the city. (valued at $20,000)
- Weekly accountability tracking, your work is submitted and assessed each week with your activity to ensure you follow the process and are implementing key deliverable at each stage.
- Exclusive access to the Thought Leaders Business School Curriculum, this contains the online resources world’s leading business school for Thought Leaders. This includes hundreds of videos, resources, case studies and examples to help you unpack and commercialise your IP. (valued at $1500)
- Lead Generation plan for speaking events Strategy (valued at $1,500)
- Content Marketing Blueprint placing your content on over 40 platforms. (valued at $2500)
- Unlimited SOS calls emails or texts for urgent help and questions between sessions (priceless).
- Your LinkedIn profile personally built by one of Jane’s Master LinkedIn Writers (valued at $1750)
- Access to Jane’s “Connect” LinkedIn online program (valued at $495)
- A copy of Jane’s “Connect, Impact and Influencer” books (valued at $90)
- 12 months access to Jane’s “Influence Institute” private Facebook Group and community with weekly webinars, knowledge base and resource to grow your practice (valued at $360)