Certified Linked Marketer Certification – Brisbane 2018
Trying to get your head around LinkedIn? Want Lead Generation?
Reduce the Sales Cycle? Close faster?
Social media and managing online personal brand and professionalism are creating lots of questions in the workplace. It’s so easy to lose time online so it’s hard to know where to best spend your time and energy. Through this program we provide solutions that have a mix of social media education as well as how to manage professional presence in the digital space.
- Marketing Coaches, Trainers and Consultants
- Copywriters, Content Writers and Lead Generation Consultants
- Sales Trainers, Coaches and Consultants
- B2B Business Development Consultants
- Social Media Virtual Assistants and Business Managers
How it will help you to help your clients:
- Use LinkedIn as a professional business development tool to therefore drive sales.
- Strengthen relationships with online networks to be able to increase leads and sales.
- Ensure the client has a consistent message and brand to external facing stakeholders to maximise sales and lead opportunities.
- Use LinkedIn to complement face to face and telephone business development activities to fast track the sales cycle.
WHAT TYPE OF LINKEDIN LEAD GENERATOR ARE YOU?
This workshop comes with numerous inclusions:
- 2 Day workshop with Jane Anderson, author of Connect and one of Australia’s leading authorities on LinkedIn for Lead Generation
- Access to the Connect Online program that you can use for yourself and clients
- Access to facilitator guides and workbooks for working with Individual and Corporate clients.
- Follow up 1-1 coaching session over the phone or Skype for a half hour to answer questions and help them manage their new profile and build leads.
- Access to Mont
- Morning Espresso Shot emails for 21 days: Participants will receive a very brief morning email with tips to manage their personal leadership brand. These tips will only go for 21 days and are designed to help embed the learning from the workshop considering we have the participants for a short period.
- A copy of Jane’s books with all the resources they need to maintain their profile and continue to use it as a selling tool. These books are designed to help them think about their professionalism and brand both online and offline for the future.
Here’s what some have said…