LinkedIn Training Course Workshop Sydney 2017
Trying to get your head around LinkedIn? Want Lead Generation?
Reduce the Sales Cycle? Close faster?
Social media and managing online personal brand and professionalism is creating lots of questions in the workplace. It’s so easy to lose time online so it’s hard to know where to best spend your time and energy. Through this program we provide solutions that have a mix of social media education as well as how to manage professional presence in the digital space.
- B2B Sales Managers
- B2B Business Development Teams
- Financial Planners, Accountants, Lawyers and other Service Professionals
- B2B Consultants
- Marketing and Communications Specialists and Managers
And help you and your team:
- Use LinkedIn as a professional business development tool to therefore drive sales.
- Strengthen relationships with online networks to be able to increase leads and sales.
- Ensure the team has a consistent message and brand to external facing stakeholders to maximise sales and lead opportunities.
- Use LinkedIn to complement face to face and telephone business development activities to fast track the sales cycle.
WHAT TYPE OF LINKEDIN LEAD GENERATOR ARE YOU?
This workshop comes with numerous inclusions:
- LinkedIn Profile written by a professional LinkedIn profile writer. This includes meeting with you and communications team to ensure we establish the correct guidelines for profiles. Search Engine Optimisation of the Title, Summary, Skills and Expertise and current role. Each participant will be involved in the creation of their profile. Our aim is to take the work out of it so that it doesn’t distract from core business activities.
- Uploading of profile onto LinkedIn for each participant. Again, this is to reduce time impact in the workplace.
- 30min interview with each participant to capture the best elements of their online personal brand so that their profile shows personality as well as professionalism.
- Follow up 1-1 coaching session over the phone or Skype for a half hour to answer questions and help them manage their new profile and build leads.
- 3 fortnightly x 1 hour follow up webinars for your team to interact and connect with me to share learnings and ask questions.
- Full colour workshop workbook with all slides, an extra tips and tricks guide to managing LinkedIn with 45 tips to create and maintain professional “Brand You” online and face to face.
- Morning Espresso Shot emails for 21 days: Participants will receive a very brief morning email with tips to manage their personal leadership brand. These tips will only go for 21 days and are designed to help embed the learning from the workshop considering we have the participants for a short period.
- A copy of Jane’s books with all the resources they need to maintain their profile and continue to use it as a selling tool. These books are designed to help them think about their professionalism and brand both online and offline for the future.
Participants will also have access to me to ask questions at any time via email or phone.
Upcoming LinkedIn Training Course Workshop
Here’s what some have said…
“Before working with Jane my profile wasn’t generating any business for me at all. In fact, I cringed when I thought of somebody reading it. Today it is a tool that I use as part of my business growth strategy and is a key part of my sales process. In the quarter we worked on my profile, my sales grew 66%! Needless to say I am thrilled with the results and refer all my clients to Jane and her team. Jane’s knowledge of LinkedIn is second to none.”
Rachel Bourke, Sales Expert
“Thanks to Jane, with implementation of your generous free tips over the lunch session at Immersion, my LinkedIn profile views have increased 275%, actions taken are up 1625%, and I have 33 new connections IN ONE WEEK! Spending no longer than 5 minutes a morning on this. It works, and the meetings I have been to with leads have been more productive because they have checked my profile and researched me before I arrive.”
Maree McPherson, Resilience Expert
“I really was on the side that LinkedIn doesn’t really work for me but I was interested to learn more, as I know it has worked for other people. Jane, went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations, as I thought we were just going to pretty things up in the profile. Well yes, we did clean things up and made it, sharp and smart and to the point.
Jane doesn’t work with LinkedIn, she just loves showing people how to effectively get the most out of it. Jane’s insight and expertise into how to create effective SEO, content management and how to connect with people properly was just excellent and valuable. I especially loved how Jane showed us how we can just manage all this in just 7 minutes a day!
One of the other best parts I got very excited about, was the way Jane showed us how to create awesome articles. Priceless. I walked out of there with so much more knowledge and absolute clarity around the effectiveness of how LinkedIn can work for me. I definitely would recommended Jane to everyone!”
Melinda Hird, Photography Expert
“Jane Anderson worked with me on both my LinkedIn profile and my brand presence. Jane’s professional advice was insightful and helped me to make some great positive decisions about the alignment between my image and the value that I provide. The work on my LinkedIn profile paid off immediately with a new client meeting with me based on the FFS – First Four Seconds (one of Jane’s mantras) of reading my LinkedIn profile. This meeting has led to long term client relationship. Jane is a clever, articulate and authentic thought leader in the space of corporate image and presence and wonderful to work with.”
Tracey Ezard, Visual Strategy and Facilitation Expert
“Jane helped me to lift my personal brand on LinkedIn. I not only walked away with a fantastic LinkedIn profile which I feel represents me perfectly, I have also gained a depth of knowledge and a range of strategies that I use every day now to help position me in a crowded marketplace. Jane was easy to work with, and had a great team supporting her to get me a great result. Thanks Jane.”
Dermot Crowley, Productivity Expert
“A must for any professional. But don’t take my word for it, here’s what one of my LinkedIn contacts said in a recent InMail; “Rod, I just wanted to commend you on a fantastic and professional Linked-In profile…… I think your profile is one of the most fantastic examples of professional representation.” I did confess to her that I had a little help from Jane….. or was that a lot of help?………”
Rod Webster, Business Coach, Brisbane
“I’ve spent the past two days with Jane Anderson learning about LinkedIn and what’s really possible”
Stacey Ashley, Coaching Expert