Medical interview coming up?
It’s your one shot and you want to get it right?
It’s highly competitive and you need to stand out from the competition?
Medical interviews are unique and require much more preparation than jobs in other industries. They are highly competitive and require a lot of attention to detail in the preparation.
This Medical Interview Mentoring Program is an intensive preparation for your interview.
You will walk away from this program with:
- A clear understanding of what the interview panel want to hear.
- Specific feedback on where you need to improve and to sell yourself effectively.
- Knowing how to craft your answers that demonstrate that you’re the best person for the job.
- A framework to build effective answers to behavioural, scenario and ethical questions.
- Confidence, knowing how to anticipate what questions the panel might ask and how to practice in the lead up to the big day!
PLEASE NOTE: If you wait until you are shortlisted before contacting me you have left it too late. Competition is fierce for positions and many clients start working with me as early as March. They take the risk of not being shortlisted to ensure they are fully prepared.
My calendar fills very quickly and I trade 7 days per week between June and August to meet the demand and intensity of preparation for clients.
Due to the increasing level of competition for positions and amount of preparation required for each specialty, in 2018 I will only be taking on 5 medical coaching clients. This is less than half the case load I’ve taken previously.
In 2018 I will coach 5 people. There is currently 1 spot left for 2018.
So please get in touch with me now. This will reduce your preparation time and be less stressful for you.
THE COACHING PROGRAM (this is on average, time may be compressed or over a longer period depending on your current level of skill. If you’re unsure please call the office on (07) 3841 7772 to book a time for us to have a chat before beginning) :
All sessions are conducted face to face in Brisbane or over Skype. When your first session approaches, we will be in contact with you to schedule your second and third sessions.
Here’s what some have had to say…