Have you applied for a specialty training and been unsuccessful?
Are you frustrated because you don't know if you're fully prepared?
Feeling the pressure and worried you'll have to apply for a specialty that is not your first preference?
Medical interviews are unique and require much more preparation than jobs in other industries. They are highly competitive and require a lot of attention to detail in the preparation.
This Medical Interview Coaching Program is an intensive preparation for your interview.
You will walk away from this program with:
- A clear understanding of what the interview panel want to hear.
- Specific feedback on where you need to improve and to sell yourself effectively.
- Knowing how to craft your answers that demonstrate that you’re the best person for the job.
- A framework to build effective answers to behavioural, scenario and ethical questions.
- Confidence, knowing how to anticipate what questions the panel might ask and how to practice in the lead up to the big day!
PLEASE NOTE: If you wait until you are shortlisted before contacting me you have left it too late. Competition is fierce for positions and many clients start working with me as early as March. They take the risk of not being shortlisted to ensure they are fully prepared.
My calendar fills very quickly and I trade 7 days per week between June and August to meet the demand and intensity of preparation for clients.
Due to the increasing level of competition for positions and amount of preparation required for each specialty, in 2020 I will only be taking on 1 medical coaching client per specialty. Specialities sold out in 2020 so far:
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Gastroenterology Advanced Training
So please get in touch with me now. This will reduce your preparation time and be less stressful for you.All sessions are conducted face to face in Brisbane or over Zoom. All sessions are also recorded and send to you for your reference.