Personal Branding Expert and Keynote Speaker Jane Anderson
Jane is the guru for helping people unlock high-impact communication. She is an experienced speaker, award winning blogger, coach and author of 4 books.
“Personal Branding Expert, Jane Anderson presented at the Queensland Supply Chain and Logistics Conference in September this year and she was sensational. The feedback from the delegates rated her as one of the best performers, if not the best, at the event (which has now been going for 15 years). Jane’s style, her knowledge of the topic and her ability to engage the audience ensured that everyone walked away with a number of key techniques that they could employ to better “brand” themselves and the procurement and supply chain profession that will ensure that their attendance at the conference was more than worthwhile. I would certainly recommend Jane as as a highly motivated and professional speaker to anyone who would like to have their team focused and motivated.”
Vince Aisthorpe, Event Organiser Supply Chain and Logistics Conference 2014
Jane is a powerhouse at helping organisations and individuals unlock their human potential. She has helped thousands of people brand and position themselves as the expert in their field. She is an experienced speaker, coach, author and thought leader on personal branding and LinkedIn. She is one of 38 female Certified Professional Speakers in Australia (CSP), a title held by only 7% of speakers globally.
Jane was working in what seemed a great secure job, but hit a point where she became burnt-out and stressed to the point that it was having an impact on her own health and well-being. On the outside everything looked fine to everyone, but it wasn’t. Her life and career were spiralling and slowly deteriorating.Then on the 8th of February 2007 her marriage was over and life as it had been, was never the same again.What initially seemed to be a devastating shock for Jane actually turned out to be an opportunity to help leaders to find authentic meaning and purpose in their careers. Jane’s calling is to help them unlock potential from their core inner-self and their teams so they become the highest expression of themselves for their organisation and their life outside work. Organisations benefit from the highest levels of productivity, increased retention and reduced absenteeism.
Jane holds a Bachelor of Business in Marketing from SCU . She holds the Diploma of Workplace and Business Coaching, Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training. She is one of two Master Career Directors and one of 60 Professional Certified Coaches in Australia.
Jane is also experienced in the implementation of Coaching Culture and in 2010 her work was featured as a case study in Natalie Ashdown’s book Bring Out Their Best; a guide to corporate coaching containing inspirational Australian business stories.
Jane is an inspiring, warm and motivating speaker, whose message is changing the face of corporate Australia. Don’t miss the opportunity to have her speak at your organisation!
Some of Jane’s Clients
She has been featured in the following publications:
Jane is active in the media and is talking about Personal Branding and LinkedIn.
Would you like to inspire your thought leaders in your organisation and leverage your people to drive business growth?… Then maybe you should consider getting Jane to come and speak at your next event.
Choose from one of Jane’s signature keynotes, or ask for customisation:
- The Industry Influencer: We’re more connected than ever and today your Personal Brand, Positioning and Personality are the new collaterals for business growth. In this interactive and practical session, participants will learn the 4 key activities to grow their influence, impact and income.
- Executive Influence: In a fast and disruptive world, senior executives are forced to cut-through the noise more than ever. In this interactive session, participants will identify the 4 key contributors of influence, personal brand and how to leverage them most for the organisation and their personal success.
- Women of Influence: With more than 60% of new businesses being started by women, pay gaps and less women in senior roles, women have confronted more challenges than most in the new world of business. In this practical and engaging session, participants will learn about thier personal brand and the 4 specific key contributors to increasing their influence and confidence in their businesses and careers.
- LinkedIn for Influence and Lead Generation: The old ways of doing business have changed. Waiting for the phone to ring no longer cuts it. This is a super practical, interactive and fun session where participants learn how to have more control with their business. They will learn how to leverage their LinkedIn profile and personal brand for business growth and lead generation in less than 7 minutes per day!
- Social Media for Influence and Trust: Social Media has leveled the playing field. With the average person spending 2 hours per day on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, the connection economy is now a key part of growing your business. In this fun, practical and insightful presentation Jane gives the simple 3 steps to growing your following, personal brand, leads and engagement online.
- Communicating with Influence and Trust: More than ever customers and industry partners want to work with someone who they can have absolute faith in. In this presentation, participants will identify the 4 key skills to amplify their influence, personal brand and trust to retain, attract and engage their ideal clients.
Jane’s standard 45 minute Keynote is $5000 + GST *
* Flights and accommodation may be applicable. Prices are subject to change.
Some Previous Keynote Speaking Events:
- Australian Medical Association QLD Junior Doctors Conference: How to get your application to stand out for Internship Programs
- Corporate PA Summit Perth: Marketing Yourself to the Max- Creating Your Own Personal Brand. Other presenters include Steve “Commando” (The Biggest Loser) and Ita Buttrose
- QGC Women’s Masterclass; Science of Happiness at Work
- Corporate PA Summit Brisbane: Marketing Yourself to the Max- Creating Your Own Personal Brand. Other presenters include Mark Bouris and Ita Buttrose
- Empire Careers Luncheon: Coaching and Performance Management
- Reinvent Your Career Expo Melbourne: How to Access the Hidden Job Market
- Women in Super: Crafting Your LinkedIn Profile for your Personal Brand and Career Success
- Australian Marketing Institute Summit: The Rise and Rise of Personal Brand- Reputation Management for Career Success
- Griffith University Business School Leadership Program: Personal Branding for Career Success
- Human Capital Magazine 2013 Conference: Building Mentoring and Coaching Capability in Organisations- a Best Practice Approach
- Empire Careers Luncheon: The Rise of Personal Brand- How Reputation Management has taken over qualifications
- Guest Speaker at Reinvent Your Career Expo Brisbane: How to Access the Hidden Job Market
- Australian Marketing Institute QLD Chapter: Brand You- Crafting your Personal Brand
- Women in Super: Crafting Your Career Seminar
- Women In Super: Brand You- How to market yourself for the career you want
- Reinvent your Career Expo Brisbane: The Science of Happiness at Work
- EA/PA Conference Brisbane: Work/Life Balance and Goal Setting
- ICF Gold Coast: Coaching demonstration from experts to get client results
- UQ Office Professionals: Finding your vision and purpose to create a meaningful career
- EA/PA Summit Palazzo Versace Gold Coast: Switching yourself on
- UQ Office Professionals: How to get that job
And what participants have had to say:
“Jane is one of the most valuable speakers on Lead Generation, Personal Branding and the value of LinkedIn. I had the pleasure of hearing her speak last year – she was clear, practical, and gave insights into the power of LinkedIn. I subsequently bought her book CONNECT and have implemented many of her recommendations. The result – a significant increase in my global network within my industry which has led to valuable working relationships. I post with more confidence and have had exponential engagement with my network.”
Andrea Shepperson, Dentist ♦ Speaker ♦ Thought Leader ♦ Innovator ♦ Educator ♦ Leader
“She is what an organiser looks for to deliver high-quality content with charisma. A true professional on Personal Branding!”
Nicholas Ricciuti, CEO Reinvent Your Career Expo
“I think your talk on social media profiling and damaging one’s own reputation should be standard issue for any new graduate at University!”
David Redhill, Partner and Chief Marketing Officer, Deloitte Consulting
“The event was a good start to our plans to increase the employability of our graduates. The feedback has been very positive with students from other Schools within the Faculty of Health urging other Schools to follow suit. Your insight and expert advice on Personal Branding definitely hit the mark for the graduates and staff alike.”
Dianne Oon, Deakin University
“We had Jane come and talk to us about ‘Personal Branding’. She truly is a leader in this field. Her knowledge, energy and engagement is a real crowd pleaser. Jane has a clear message that is fun and entertaining. The feedback from our members after the event was fantastic.”
Adam Leishman, Commerce Caboolture
“On behalf of the organising committee I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks to you for the delivery of your workshop on “Winning Strategies for cover letters, resumes and practical interview skills”. The workshop was exceptionally well received by our student and doctors in training attendees and provided highly practical tips and insight on ‘putting your best foot forward’ in the career of medicine and your own personal branding. Again, thank you ever so much for joining us at the JDC and sharing your experience. I have no doubt the conference would not have been the success that it was without your presence.”