Jane Anderson Podcast | Become a LinkedIn Rockstar
What type of user are you when it comes to your LinkedIn profile?
3 steps to building a Rockstar Profile:
- Personal Branding and Positioning
Points I look at in this episode are the types of user you are when it comes to your LinkedIn profile:
- Persister. You’re getting results but it’s taking a lot of time. You’re posting content but unsure if it’s the right content. You feel as though there must be a better way but you’re not sure what that is. You’d like to know some more efficient ways to make your profile work and be less time consuming.
- Avoider. You think LinkedIn is more a recruitment tool. You may think that if profiles are created for your team, they will leave and not attract clients. You have a private profile because you don’t want attention and you don’t see yourself as an integral part of the sales funnel. Alternatively, you don’t have time to spend on social media and don’t even see the value of it.
- Attempter. You’ve tried putting some time into your LinkedIn profile but you’re not getting any results. You’re about to give up if something doesn’t change. You feel overwhelmed and it all seems too hard.
- Rockstar. You’re confident and killing it. You know how to design your profile to attract your ideal client. You’re leveraging your content, approaching your clients with ease and generating leads. You know the process, have the system in place and it’s a strategic part of your sales process. You know there is no replacement for face-to-face communication, but you know how to leverage LinkedIn to support other lead-generating activities.
Related Video and Post:
Click here to listen to it on iTunes
Click here to listen on your Android
Hear it on MP3
She is the author of “CONNECT: How to Leverage Your LinkedIn Profile for Networking, Business Growth and Lead Generation.” You can find out more about Jane here.
To inquire about Jane speaking at your next event, please email email@example.com