Social Media for Experts Training Course
for Consultants, Thought Leaders, Solopreneurs,
Trusted Advisors, Service Professionals
As a Consultant, Expert, Thought Leader or Freelancer, one of the most challenging aspects of growing your practice is not knowing what to do to market yourself effectively.
The challenge can be keeping up with so many technology changes!
In a sea of choice, the options seem endless. Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter…
It’s so easy to lose time and money on the wrong social platforms, particularly in the early stages of your business when you can’t afford mistakes!
This program is designed to help you understand the social media activity most relevant to your practice. We’ll determine the specific steps to take at what time over the next 12 months to not only increase awareness but also to activate more leads and sales.
This 2-day Social Media Training Course for Experts, Thought Leaders and Consultants is perfect for:
- Thought Leaders, Speakers, Consultants and Experts at the early stages of their journey
- Business Managers and Executive Assistants for more experienced Thought Leaders
From this Social Media for Experts Training Course, you’ll walk away with:
- An assessment of your practice’s current lead generation effectiveness using the Lead Generation Indicator. This is the latest diagnostic identifying where your strength in lead generation is, how to maximise it and what activities to focus on in sequence to grow your practice.
- A 12-month strategy from your social media training course that will help you take your practice to at least $120,000 in revenue, your database to 3200 potential buyers in your target market and 5000 social media followers.
- What social media activities will be most effective for you in your business, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- What social media activities can be outsourced to local vs overseas support teams
- A clear action plan of what specific social media tasks to undertake each day, week, month and quarter to generate those leads.
- Tools to feel more confident in blog writing, video filming and photography.
- Strategies to save money and sequence your social media activities so you don’t overcapitalise and waste money on the wrong marketing initiatives.
Bonuses from the Social Media for Experts Training Course:
- A copy of Jane’s books (valued at $90)
- “EXPERT to INFLUENCER: 12 Key Skills to Attract New Clients, Increase Sales and Leverage your Personal Brand to Become an Industry Leader.”
- “Connect: Leverage Your LinkedIn Profile for Business Growth and Lead Generation in Less than 7 Minutes Per Day”
- “Impact: How to Build Your Personal Brand in the Connection Economy”
- Access to Jane’s LinkedIn for Lead Generation “CONNECT” online program (valued at $495)
- Follow up 30 min accountability mentoring session with Jane (valued at $1000)
- A before and after assessment using the “Lead Generation Indicator“ (valued at $160)
- 12 months access to Jane’s new online community, the “Personal Branding Institute”, where you can ask questions, watch videos, share and learn with others on the program (valued at $600).
- Jane’s signature spreadsheet containing the 30 leveraged activities to publish your content.
- A follow-up accountability webinar for all participants to ask specific questions and remove roadblocks for implementation.
Upcoming Social Media for Experts Training Course:
Sydney, 22-23 March 2018
Gold Coast, 15-16 August 2018
Here’s what some have said…