Attract and Retain Great Female Leaders
Build confidence, presence, and influence of your female leaders.
Amplify the voice and visibility and careers of your female leaders for the future of work.
Does this sound like your female leaders?
- Find it hard to promote themselves?
- Want a voice but unsure how to be heard?
- Working in a male dominated environment?
- Not applying for roles unless they meet all the criteria?
- Feel like they work hard but not being noticed?
- Being overlooked for opportunities and career advancement?
- Struggle with self-doubt, confidence?
- Feel the impact of the imposter syndrome and fear being ‘found out’?
As female leaders we often second guess ourselves. We don’t apply for roles because we don’t meet all the criteria, we don’t speak up because we’re afraid of saying the wrong thing or being judged, or we hope that our hard work will speak for us and hope that we get noticed.
In today’s workforce, more than 50% of female leaders say they struggle with their confidence, yet are unsure what to do to change the situation or never get the opportunity to. So instead constantly battle the imposter syndrome of not feeling good enough, smart enough or clever enough to have a voice and share ideas and solutions in a fast-moving world of disruption and change.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. It’s time to take control.
Today it’s about learning ways to take the lead in your own career as a leader, have the confidence and conviction to know what you stand for, lead great teams and become the best version of you achieving your greatest potential.
This program is ideal for your senior female leaders if they:
- Are female leader in a male dominated industry
- Want to grow their career in your organisation and industry presence
- Have the opportunity to have a greater impact in their roles
- Want to feel a greater sense of connection, purpose and fulfilment in their careers
- Want to make more conscious choices in their careers and take control of their future.
As a result of attending this program your female leaders will:
- Have a greater confidence and clarify their authentic personal brand
- Identify the communication platforms for them to grow your career
- Build networks across the organisation with other female leaders
- Have a stronger voice and visibility at work
- Access tools to help them market and promote yourself professionally at work
- Walk away with specific strategies to combat comparisonitis and the imposter syndrome.
What we cover
- Identify the vision for the future and specific goals to achieve for the year ahead and 5 years to 10 years ahead
- Identify unique value to the organisation, values and how to play to your highest self
- Challenge limiting beliefs, unlock your mindset and identify your personal possibility to put yourself out there
- Uncover the 4 specific areas to create a strategic networking plan for career success
- Create a professional LinkedIn profile to position themselves professionally online
- Discover how to give a powerful presentation that creates connection and influences change.
- Have the confidence to lead when things don’t go to plan
- Taking the lead in a crisis to build trust and regain confidence
- Managing your time, personal brandwidth and resources to get results and increase credibility.
What some have said...
Jane Anderson is Australia’s leading authority on Personal Branding and helps female leaders, influencers and consultants to grow their careers and businesses through building their confidence, presence and influence in a noisy world.
With over 20 years experience at the intersection of career, leadership and marketing, and highly compassionate yet commercial in her approach, Jane has helped over 50,000 leaders. She is a certified speaker, coach and has been featured on Sky Business, The Today Show, The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, BBC & Management Today.
The author of 6 books, Jane typically speaks at conferences, runs workshops, consults and coaches female leaders and influencers to communicate more powerfully to achieve their goals.
Jane holds one of the top 1% viewed LinkedIn profiles & is the host of the "Jane Anderson Show" Podcast where she has interviewed some of the world’s leading thinkers including Seth Godin.
She has been nominated for and won numerous industry awards for her expertise including:
- International Stevie Awards for Coach & Entrepreneur of the Year 2018
- nominated Telstra Business Awards 2014, 2016 & 2018
- top 30 branding gurus globally
- top 25 branding blogs
- top 6 branding experts in Australia
CORPORATE CLIENTS HAVE INCLUDED:
Telstra, International Rice Research Institute, Wesfarmers, Amadeus, Virgin Australia, IKEA, LEGO, Mercedes-Benz , Australian Medical Association, Shell Energy & Workcover.