Women with Influence Mentoring Program
Almost all high achievers in society have mentors to guide them, encourage them and help them make the most of their potential.
Have you noticed;
- You have great content, thinking, and expertise but you are not being able to access the right clients.
- You’re really talented at what you do. Not necessarily great at marketing and selling yourself. You struggle to find the balance between humility and standing out from the crowd.
- Your thought leadership is not being leveraged effectively but you don’t know what to do next?
- Clients follow people, visionaries, leaders who are prepared to show the way ahead.
- You find it hard to know what to focus on for lead generation. You have colleagues and friends saying things like “build your list, create an online course, start a blog or speak at events”. So you’re trying everything, but you now feel spread too thin, not achieving sales and frustrated, perhaps resigning yourself to being an employee or contractor.
I’ve noticed things change when you have a mentor who has been there before and can give you a healthy dose of “do this next”. Some of the world’s greatest business people have said they have had great mentors and coaches who can keep them accountable, bounce ideas off and understand the challenges they’re facing. I’m all about results and outcomes. Don’t get me wrong, I like a laugh! But if you’re feeling like you’ve done your apprenticeship and want to get this show on the road let’s do it!
The Women with Influence Mentoring program is ideal for you if;
- You’re a Consultant, Coach, Trainer or Speaker trying to remove the lumpiness and stress of sporadic income that creates the rollercoaster and stressful lifestyle of cashflow pressure.
- You need someone in your corner, focussed on your best interests and holding you accountable for the specific actions you need to take to be successful.
- Have the commitment to do the work and just need a plan, some support and accountability.You’re ready to write your book, you’re just not sure what the best book would be to write based on what you’re trying to create.
- You need a social media strategy and to prioritise and better manage social platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- You need a comprehensive content plan that maximises your productivity and reduces wasting time on the wrong activities that don’t work.
- You want to learn how to get paid speaking events but unsure how to acquire them.
- You’re sick of wasting your money on people who don’t understand you and your business.
It is not ideal for you if;
- You want someone else to do the work for you.
- You’re not passionate and inspired to achieve results.
- You don’t want to write a book.
By the end of this Women with Influence Mentoring program you will:
- Increase revenue by $120,000 per year.
- Achieve at least 3200 on your database of ideal clients and an open rate of 40%. This is the ideal number to grow your practice with full momentum.
- Build your tribe of over 15,000 followers on your social media to create your group of ideal clients and a lead generation plan to grow your business.
Those who are branded well meet the promise that they will deliver to their clients. They inspire trust and create a deep connection with those they wish to support. They are able to inspire and motivate others through education and effective communication. There are three key elements to successful BRANDING are:
- Positioning you in your expertise and uniqueness. Being known for your expertise and what differentiates you is key to leveraging the value you bring. Without knowing what this is you’ll be a jack of all trades and master of none. Instead of attracting ideal clients you’ll repel them. This is the foundation and without it, nothing else works for growing your practice.
- Ideal client/s who will buy you. You might be able to help everyone, but that is not going to help you grow your practice. Knowing your ideal client inside out and back to front is key. Once you identify this client suddenly their world appears as you connect with their problems and fears, ultimately helping them to understand that they can trust you and you can help them.
- Your offer, pricing and how you help clients. Being able to put together your remit of programs, services and offers for clients effectively will allow them to be able to access you easily. It also increases your value and relevance to their world and their challenges they need solving. Pricing is also a big part of your branding. If you saw a Louis Vuitton handbag for $50 you might think it’s a fake, right? Being able to price your offer effectively is absolutely key to your growth.
Righto, so once you know who you are, what you do and how you help it’s time to really start getting that message out there! Clients don’t magically appear, it’s up to you to promote what you do, find the right clients and show them how you can help. An effective lead-generation strategy will help you find new leads and clients. This isn’t about “hustling” people. The three elements of MARKETING are:
- Communication strategy. You can’t sell a secret, but you need to have something to say without being noisy or boastful. Your communication strategy needs to help your customer get closer to making a decision. Research tells us that 90% of a decision is made before a customer gets in contact with you, and 10 pieces of content are consulted before that decision is made.
- List building activities: Your tribe, along with your IP is the most valuable asset you will ever own in your practice. It’s not just about having a social media following of thousands, it’s about having a list of people who love you and what you do. They know, like and trust you. Without them, you become commoditised and rely on people finding you in search engines and you end up competing on price.
- Get known. There’s no use hibernating, you have to build your profile to build trust. This isn’t about being a celebrity but it’s about being known as a leader in your industry and one of the best in your field. Speaking at events, sharing your message and positioning you means you are top of mind when journalists, event planners, conference organisers and potential clients ask “who is the guru at that?”.
At the end of the day you can do branding and marketing until the cows come home, but if you can’t sell you won’t have a practice! The key is not necessarily selling to everyone, but being able to sell effectively. One of the things we’re often most challenged with is having the confidence to have those conversations. Many women say they just want to replace their income they were earning in their job. The reality is that you need to earn almost 4 times that salary as you now have superannuation, tax, expenses and your salary to generate. The three key aspects to SELLING include:
- Revenue targets. When you have a lead-generation strategy, your income will increase. But you also need to have a sales target. Know what you want to earn and create a strategy that details the exact steps you need to take to achieve that figure.
- Confidence. Many women say, “I’ll sell more when my confidence picks up”. Yet the longer we wait for confidence to come and find you your sales and market share are dwindling. Confidence comes from having the courage to have a plan, take the right first steps and a day at a time.
- Collaterals. Customers need 10 touch points to be persuaded to work with you. They need to see evidence of what you’re doing and that you can communicate that effectively. Powerful collaterals set you apart and build trust in your client that you can deliver and do an amazing job to help them achieve their goals.
The Practice Growth Model demonstrates how these three key areas overlap and work together to grow your business:
At the intersection of Branding and Marketing, you have the ability to amplify your area of expertise – through your most fully self-expressed version of you. This is about authenticity.
At the intersection of Marketing and Selling, you increase your persuasion. By communicating your message effectively and on the right platforms you will have an even greater ability to generate sales.
At the intersection of Selling and Branding, you can focus on industry leadership and innovation to drive up your confidence. As you put all the pieces of the puzzle in place your confidence and practice start to grow.
So, if you’re concerned your business isn’t growing as it should, don’t simply throw your hands up in the air. By focusing on Branding, Marketing, and Selling, you can see what steps you need to take to make your practice a profitable and sustainable one.
The Women with Influence 12 Month Mentoring Program includes:
- A personal one-on-one 2-hour strategic business planning session with Jane, debriefing your Lead Generation Indicator report and designing the 6-month strategy with you. (valued at $2,000)
- Business Growth diagnosis though Jane's Lead Generation Indicator, the world's first diagnostic identifying marketing gaps for industry experts and thought leaders.
- 1 Full Day Face to Face Workshop each month in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne to connect with your personal “Board of Directors”, be accountable and progress your practice. These are capped at 15, first in first served.
- 12 Monthly 1:1 Coaching Sessions on Skype (that’s 1 per month. If you’re in Brisbane we can do Face to Face (I’m on the southside) or when I’m in Melbourne or Sydney we can do Face to Face in the city. (valued at $20,000)
- A copy of Jane’s book Expert to Influencer and access to her online program full of resources, tools and templates already done for you to get started! (valued at over $1500)
- Access to Jane's online LinkedIn for Lead Generation course valued at $500
- Weekly webcasts accountability tracking, your work is submitted and assessed each week with your activity to ensure you follow the process and are implementing key deliverable at each stage.
- Access to Jane’s Women with Influence VIP Facebook Group to connect you with others on the same journey as you interstate (valued at $1000)
- Content Marketing Blueprint on how to place your content on over 40 platforms. (valued at $2500)
- Jane’ Industry Influencer Business Growth Wall Tracker valued at $99
- 50% off any of Jane’s Public Workshops such as Present with Influence, Sell Yourself and Social Media for Experts (valued at $2000)
- SOS calls emails or texts for urgent help and questions between sessions (priceless).
The Women with Influence Program has a rolling intake and has an entry point every month.
Brisbane - 10 spots left
Tues 9th Feb 2018
Tues, 6th Mar 2018
Sydney - 10 spots left
Wed 8th Feb 2018
Wed 7th Mar 2018