LinkedIn Training Course Workshop Brisbane 2017
Trying to get your head around LinkedIn? Want Lead Generation?
Reduce the Sales Cycle? Close faster?
Social media and managing online personal brand and professionalism are creating lots of questions in the workplace. It’s so easy to lose time online so it’s hard to know where to best spend your time and energy. Through this program we provide solutions that have a mix of social media education as well as how to manage professional presence in the digital space.
- B2B Sales Managers
- B2B Business Development Teams
- Financial Planners, Accountants, Lawyers and other Service Professionals
- B2B Consultants
- Marketing and Communications Specialists and Managers
And help you and your team:
- Use LinkedIn as a professional business development tool to therefore drive sales.
- Strengthen relationships with online networks to be able to increase leads and sales.
- Ensure the team has a consistent message and brand to external facing stakeholders to maximise sales and lead opportunities.
- Use LinkedIn to complement face to face and telephone business development activities to fast track the sales cycle.
WHAT TYPE OF LINKEDIN LEAD GENERATOR ARE YOU?
This workshop comes with numerous inclusions:
- LinkedIn Profile written by a professional LinkedIn profile writer. This includes meeting with you and communications team to ensure we establish the correct guidelines for profiles. Search Engine Optimisation of the Title, Summary, Skills and Expertise and current role. Each participant will be involved in the creation of their profile. Our aim is to take the work out of it so that it doesn’t distract from core business activities.
- Uploading of profile onto LinkedIn for each participant. Again, this is to reduce time impact in the workplace.
- 30min interview with each participant to capture the best elements of their online personal brand so that their profile shows personality as well as professionalism.
- Follow up 1-1 coaching session over the phone or Skype for a half hour to answer questions and help them manage their new profile and build leads.
- 3 fortnightly x 1 hour follow up webinars for your team to interact and connect with me to share learnings and ask questions.
- Full colour workshop workbook with all slides, an extra tips and tricks guide to managing LinkedIn with 45 tips to create and maintain professional “Brand You” online and face to face.
- Morning Espresso Shot emails for 21 days: Participants will receive a very brief morning email with tips to manage their personal leadership brand. These tips will only go for 21 days and are designed to help embed the learning from the workshop considering we have the participants for a short period.
- A copy of Jane’s books with all the resources they need to maintain their profile and continue to use it as a selling tool. These books are designed to help them think about their professionalism and brand both online and offline for the future.
Participants will also have access to me to ask questions at any time via email or phone.
Here’s what some have said…